Thursday, September 9, 2010

Enjoying the Super Water Slide from HearthSong

  A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of winning from the blog, Thanks, Mail Carrier . I won the Super Water Slide. The sponsor is HearthSong . They were quick to ship the prize and kept the blogger updated on when they sent it. Xenia, sent me the tracking information which I thought was great.


  When the slide arrived, I quickly took it outside to set it up. I was immediately impressed with the quality. I had bought a cheap Slip-N-Slide a few weeks before. It burst where the hose screws in within an hour of use. The Super Water Slide does not have this problem. The plastic was thick and set up was easy. The kids have enjoyed playing with it. They say it's a lot better than the slide they had before. The grooves keeps the slide wetter and seems to make them slide faster. The little pool at the end was their favorite. Taking it down was simple, too. This slide was a huge hit and is sure to last for several summers.


Titus gives it a 10 and.......
and 2 thumbs up!

A big thank you to Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier and to Hearthsong.

3 comments:

  1. You're so welcome, Paula! I'm so glad that everyone is enjoying this great slide and that I could introduce you to how wonderful HearthSong products are. Titus is ADORABLE and I hope that all of your kids have years of fun with your Super Water Slide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a brand new reader here. Hope you will come and visit me too here:
    http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win, looks like the little guy likes it alot! :-)

    ReplyDelete