Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Kodiak Survival Knife









Pros:
Well made. Everything opens and closes at it should. The blade is well attached and doesn't have any wiggle to it. The knife also includes a flashlight, Firestarter, Whistle, and Belt Clip. There is also a belt holster included. The blade features both a straight edge and a serrated section. The knife isn't heavy and it's well balanced. The knife is made of stainless steel and the light is water resistant. Once you get the coating off, the fire starter is simple to spark. The knife stays closed when not in use. It closes easily and smoothly.
Cons:
The knife blade isn't as sharp as it could be. This is more of a personal preference and it's easy enough to sharpen. The blade did fit easily into my knife sharpener and it was easy to sharpen. Some people might not like the way it closes. I have other knives with similar closures and have never had a problem.
Conclusion:
This is a great, quality knife. It's perfect for an outdoor person, an urban explorer, or just for someone who enjoys a nice knife.

I was able to buy this at a discount in exchange for my opinion. It had no bearing on my review. I tested this and made my own evaluation of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment