Thursday, August 20, 2015

36 Rectangle Chalkboard Labels - Blackboard Party Stickers



These are so nice especially if you like to organize. I was excited to try these because I like to use Mason jars for organizing and also for canning. I tried these out by placing a couple on some of my jars. I found that they stuck well, yet, still peeled off easily. The chalk, wipes off the stickers with no problem. I also found it easy to peel the stickers from the backing. The stickers are a nice thickness and do not tear easily. They also can be used for many different craft projects. They would be so cute in decorating for a wedding reception, birthday party, or baby shower. You get 36 which makes this a decent deal! I can't wait to organize my pantry of handmade canned goods with these!

Note: I was offered these at a discount in exchange for my fair, honest, and unbiased opinion. It had no bearing on my review. I tested these and formed my own opinions.






No comments:

Post a Comment