Saturday, August 22, 2015

LED Night Light for Kids and LED Flashlight/ LED Torch With Motion Sensor LED Light 




I was pleasantly surprised with how much light these put out. They may be small, but they are very bright. I love that they are motion sensitive. I placed one in the bathroom and one in the hall. They put out enough light that you can easily see in a small bathroom, hall, or steps. They come with 2 backs that have a clip attached, 2 lanyard/wrist straps, and 2 sticky things for placing them on a wall or other flat surface. The regular back has a magnet on it so you can stick them to the fridge or other metal surface. I love that they come with the batteries already installed. My only complaint is I wish the instruction for putting on the clip back were clearer. The light does adjust so you can turn the beam to where you want it. The light is LED and is supposed to have 100,000 hours of brightness.

I would recommend these for anywhere you need a light. It's much easier and cheaper than installing an electric light!

Note: I was offered these at a discount in exchange for my fair, honest, and unbiased opinion. It had no bearing on my review. I tested these and formed my own opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment