Saturday, August 22, 2015

4 Piece Barbecue Set




We love to grill and I would consider us heavy grillers. The tools are nice metal with sturdy wooden handles. Two of them have leather loops on the end for hanging. The mitt is nice, too. I swiped it for my kitchen! The set worked great for grilling burgers. We found that it worked best on a smaller grill since the handles aren't super long. I would say that they are standard size. The tongs did twist a bit when we tried using them on large, chicken breast. They did fine on small breast and chicken tenderloins.

I found that they washed up beautifully. I would recommend washing them by hand and drying them right away. They will last much longer if you do. This is a nice set that would make a nice gift for a weekend grill cook or newlyweds. They would also be good for traveling or for tailgating.

Note: I was offered this for free in exchange for my fair, honest, and unbiased opinion. It had no bearing on my review. I tested this thoroughly and formed my own opinions.








No comments:

Post a Comment