Sunday, August 23, 2015

Zitrades Solar Christmas Lights 200led Solar String Lights Outdoor Lighting Patio Lawn Garden Multi Color 72ft 22m.




I love these. My only problem was deciding where to put them! I decided to put them in the back yard so that the neighbors wouldn't think my love of Christmas had gone too far! They were easy to set up. The stake slides easily onto the solar panel. Make sure to set the panel in a spot that will get plenty of sun but will be in the dark at night. I put these on my fence and waited for dark. They immediately came on around dusk (7:45 pm). They stayed on all night.

These lights are tiny but they are bright! There are different lighting modes you can set it on. I prefer the colorful twinkling. there are 200 lights in all. It stretches approximately 72 feet. They are LED lights and the unit is waterproof.

These are great lights for your garden, patio, fairy garden, or Holiday decorating. I plan to wrap these around the small pine tree in my front yard once it's closer to Christmas. These would make a nice gift for anyone who loves lights or need a little sparkle in their life.

Note: I was offered these at a discount in exchange for my fair, honest, and unbiased opinion. It had no bearing on my review. I tested these and formed my own opinions.






No comments:

Post a Comment