Saturday, August 22, 2015

Esky® 3pcs Waterproof Solar Pink Tulip Flower Lights 





I am in love with these. They are very simple to set up. Make sure to set them where they will get a lot of light during the day yet will be dark enough at night for them to light up. The flowers are a bright, pretty shade of pink. They look nice in a garden or flower pot during the day. At night, they let off a pretty glow. These would look really cute in a fairy garden.

The stake is made of stainless steel. It fits firmly onto the flower. The bulbs of the flowers are LED bulbs. They let off a nice, warm glow. This is pretty sturdy and is waterproof. The battery of the solar panel is a 600mA rechargeable AAA Ni-MH battery. This was made to last for awhile. It is supposed to last for over 50,000 hours!

This would make a nice gift for anyone that loves flowers, gardening, or lights. It will add a bright spot to any garden, yard, or sun porch.

Note: I was offered this for free in exchange for my fair, honest, and unbiased opinion. It had no bearing on my review. I tested this thoroughly and formed my own opinions.







No comments:

Post a Comment