Monday, August 24, 2015

Amber Teething Necklace for Babies (Unisex)



This is a beautiful necklace. I love that it's not stretchy. There are two, slightly larger beads, that twist apart so you can place it around the baby's neck, ankle, or wrist. As with anything related to an infant or child, please make sure you supervise the baby when they are wearing it.

I purchased this for a 5 month old infant that I babysit. She has been miserable and restless with her teeth. Her drooling has been horrible, too. I noticed an immediate difference. I placed it on her (with the parent's okay) and made sure it was against her skin. Within an hour, she was much calmer and her drooling was half of what it was before. I wasn't sure if I was just wanting to see what I was seeing, so I asked her Mom. She noticed the same thing. Baby was much more content. She wasn't drooling or gnawing so much. The rest of the week, she has been a different child. She's much more mellow and happier. She's eating better and taking better naps (Remove the necklace when they are napping!)

I'll be honest, I was very skeptical until I saw it myself. Once a week it's a good idea to wipe off with a damp cloth then dry with a soft cloth. I have seen where some users recommend setting this in the sun once every couple of weeks for a couple of hours. It's supposed to "recharge" them. I found this to be well made. The beads are knotted on, not loose.

I feel comfortable recommending this if you have a little one that's miserable with their teeth. The company does offer a 1 year guarantee so it's worth a shot to see if it will work for your little one. This would also make a great baby shower gift!

Note: I was offered these at a discount in exchange for my fair, honest, and unbiased opinion. It had no bearing on my review. I tested these and formed my own opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment