Saturday, August 22, 2015

Poweradd Portable Wireless Dual Powerful Stereo Speaker





I found this speaker to be very sturdy and well made. I love how quick and easy it is to connect a device through bluetooth. The speaker talks to you, be warned, because it startled me the first time I turned it on. You turn on the speaker, turn on bluetooth on your device, select the speaker, and it pairs. After it's paired, it should pick up your phone easily.

The sound was great. I held it while it was playing and could feel the base through the speaker. I love the lights on the top. Hit the volume up button once to skip a song or hold it down to turn up the volume. Hit the volume down once to go back a song or hold it down to turn down the volume. It is also a hands free device. You can answer your phone through it using the built-in microphone. For me, the calls were clear. It can reach up to 33 feet.

It's simple to charge and includes a charging cord. The Built-in 1200mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery can last up to 12 hours. It supports 5 hours on continual play. It also includes an 3.5mm auxiliary cable if you want to plug in a device instead of using bluetooth. The speaker comes with a 12 month guarantee. The outside is made of a thick rubber and the base is wide which makes it sit securely on a table or other surface.

Don't let the small size of this speaker fool you! It packs a powerful sound and is great for parties, working outside, or wherever else you want to stream music or listen to music on your phone.

Note: I was offered this at a discount in exchange for my fair, honest, and unbiased opinion. It had no bearing on my review. I tested this thoroughly and formed my own opinions.





No comments:

Post a Comment